THE WIT AWARD NOMINATION DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
WIT IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR 2018
The Women in Transplantation Steering Committee have created the Woman Leader in Transplantation Award to recognize a woman who has helped further the field of transplantation through research, policies, leadership, initiatives or other regarded contributions. The Unsung Hero Award will be presented to one woman who has had an extraordinary impact in transplantation through community service, volunteering, mentorship or other community based activity.
- Be a member of TTS or Women in Transplantation. If an applicant is not a member of The Transplantation Society, a membership application must be completed on the website www.tts.org/join-tts and accepted in order for the ward application to be reviewed and considered. The membership application must be submitted and accepted prior to applying for the award.
- Complete the nomination package, with the items listed below.
- Nomination packages, including all supporting documents, must be received by JANUARY 31, 2018.
- US$ 2,000.00 cash prize
- Complimentary Congress registration to TTS 2018 in Madrid
- Recognition during the TTS 2018 Presidential Address