NOMINATION PACKAGE MUST INCLUDE:
1) What are the nominees’ unique and outstanding achievements in the field of transplantation?
2) How has the nominee contributed as a mentor or role model for other women in the field?
3) How has the nominee contributed to the advancement of women in the field or as leaders in transplantation?
Provide at least one (1) and up to a maximum of three (3) letters of support which further demonstrate the impact
the nominee has made as outlined in the statement of nomination.
1) Letters should not exceed one page in length.
2) Letters of support must be signed by the letter writer.
- Photograph: Submit a recent photograph, preferably a headshot.
- Resume: Attach a resume, which outlines the nominees’ background, career and present work including organizational
- involvement, volunteer activities, education, awards, recognition and other achievements OR provide a link to an online profile.